Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Defects?

What should I do? I have few issues with the car, I raised it to the SC and let them check. They have the car for a week now and what's next?


The issues are;
1) Gear change not smooth, juddering especially at hills. (The technician has helped to perform basic setting for this). This is done.
2) The center console door rail has break off. (Need to change, but parts are still on the way and has not arrived this SC yet).
3) The fuel door lid stucked, cannot be opened. This is a major problem that caused me to leave the car here at the SC. (I was informed that warranty claim approval was only granted today, and the technicians are fixing the new actuator now).
4) Suspension noise. (Informed by the SA that it is due to defective absorber mountings, no replacement parts at the moment).

It seems like the SC staffs are doing their best, but parts are not here, warranty claim takes time, etc. I am writing to Volkswagen Group, let's hear from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment